Sometimes we like to overthink our manufacturing processes.
With all the available mother-daughter or quad steer cart systems out there, you can find your manufacturing costs skyrocket in a short amount of time. Our standard line of carts might be the actual fix you need while keeping your investment costs down. In this video we will break down the CMHE4492 tilt cart. This cart is simple to use and even easier to maintain.
These dollies give you the opportunity to remove some of your forklifts to create a safer manufacturing space. You can find all our carts on the Cart and Dolly page of our website. The video below will be the reference for the detailed breakdown. First, the “Product Use” paragraph is a linear breakdown of the video. “Product Details” will talk about the features of the dolly. Finally, the “Key Takeaways” section will act as the executive summary of the video. If you have questions after reading this blog, make sure to comment at the bottom.
- The operator has their parts container at a beneficial ergonomic height for picking.
- The operator can release the brake and move the dolly with one movement.
- The dolly is easy to maneuver with the 95-A grade tread on all our casters.
- Using the tilt pull handle, the operator starts the tilting process manually.
- The hydraulic cylinder smoothly tilts the container forward to an ergonomic picking height.
- Our ergonomic tilt assist handles, along with the counterweight, make it easier for the operator to return the tilt cart to its neutral position.
- With our drawbar design, the operator can disengage the brakes by sliding out the drawbar.
- Once you are done tugging the dollies, the drawbar recesses into the cart and the floor brake is re-engaged.
- Deck size (shown): 46.00” L x 48.75” W x 37.00” H.
- Retractable draw bar with automatic brake, recessed foot release hitch, and automotive grade casters.
- Tilt degree angle set to 60°
- Warranty: 1-year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Being either towable or manually maneuvered, our tilt dolly gives your company the ability to have a fork-free environment while giving your operators the most ergonomical pick height. We can help alleviate safety concerns for any process you have within your plant.
- Ergonomics are crucial to a safe work environment. The counterweight and the tilt assist handles are designed to keep your operators safe while returning the cart to its neutral position.
- Casters are key for success. The casters we offer on all our dolly lines are customized to support any work environment. The goal is to keep the force exerted by any operator to a minimum while giving them the opportunity to perform their job easily and safely.
We hope this has been an informative way to dive deep into our product and to help make the purchasing process easier. If you are interested in a quote, click the Contact Us link at the top of the page. If you want to see more videos of different products we offer, make sure to check out our YouTube page. Please leave a comment below so we can continuously improve our blogs to give you the most information possible!