Sometimes we like to overthink our manufacturing processes.
With all the available mother-daughter or quad steer cart systems out there, you can find your manufacturing costs skyrocket in a short amount of time. Our standard line of carts might be the actual fix you need while keeping your investment costs down. In this video we will break down the static cart with a riser. This cart is simple to use and even easier to maintain.
These dollies give you the opportunity to remove some of your forklifts to create a safer manufacturing space. You can find all our carts on the Cart and Dolly page of our website. The video below will be the reference for the detailed breakdown. First, the “Product Use” paragraph is a linear breakdown of the video. “Product Details” will talk about the features of the dolly. Finally, the “Key Takeaways” section will act as the executive summary of the video. If you have questions after reading this blog, make sure to comment at the bottom.
- The operator has their parts container at a beneficial ergonomic height for picking.
- The operator can release the brake and move the dolly with one movement.
- The dolly is easy to maneuver with the 95-A grade tread on all of our casters.
- With our drawbar design, the operator can disengage the brakes by sliding out the drawbar.
- Deck size (shown): 33.00” x 33.00” x 29.00” high.
- Riser stanchions set at whatever height is needed to achieve ergonomic support.
- Retractable draw bar with automatic brake, recessed foot release hitch, and automotive grade casters.
- Warranty: 1-year against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Being either towable or manually maneuvered, our static dolly gives your company the ability to have a fork-free environment. We can help alleviate safety concerns for any process you have within your plant.
- Ergonomics are crucial to a safe work environment. The riser stanchions allow for the parts container to rest at any ergonomically safe height for your operators to pull from.
- Casters are key for success. The casters we offer on all our dolly lines are customized to support any work environment. The goal is to keep the force exerted by any operator to a minimum while giving them the opportunity to perform their job easily and safely.
We hope this has been an informative way to dive deep into our product and to help make the purchasing process easier. If you are interested in a quote, click the Contact Us link at the top of the page. If you want to see more videos of different products we offer, make sure to check out our YouTube page. Please leave a comment below so we can continuously improve our blogs to give you the most information possible!